Date: April 2018
Your privacy is of great importance to Blanco Services B.V. (hereinafter referred to as ‘blanco’). If you use the website www.blanco.services (hereafter referred to as: the ‘website’), some of your personal data and/or data about the use of the website will be stored by blanco. We would like to inform you about the way we collect information about the users of our website.
Providing contact details
In principle, blanco will only keep personal data that you provide us voluntarily, so that blanco can contact you or provide you with further information. You can leave your name and your telephone number on the website. You then give blanco permission to store your data and contact you by telephone. Your data can be shared internally with people who are responsible for the business at blanco. We will never share your personal data with third parties without your permission, other than with parties engaged by blanco and who act on behalf of blanco.
Blanco has internal policies and controls to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused, disclosed or inaccessible, except for our employees in the performance of their duties.
As a data subject you have the right to ask us for access and a copy of your data and to change or delete your incorrect data. If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact email@example.com
Use of website
When you visit the website, your IP address is stored temporarily.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function. Without these cookies the website does not work or does not work optimally.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies keep track of visitor statistics on the website. This gives a better insight into the functioning of the website. These cookies have hardly any consequences for privacy.
- Tracking cookies: These are cookies that track individual surfing behavior and create a profile of you.
The website of blanco uses functional and analytical cookies. Blanco uses Google Analytics. Blanco meets the following conditions:
- Blanco has signed a processor agreement with Google;
- The IP addresses are made anonymous so that data can never be traced back to your IP address;
- The blanco account is set in a way that no data is shared with others; and
- No use is made of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
Disable and delete Cookies
You can disable all cookies (for all websites you visit) by modifying in the settings of your internet browser that you wish to refuse all cookies. Because of this, certain websites may no longer work properly.
The way in which you can delete cookies depends on your internet browser. Consult the ‘help function’ of your browser if desired.
Privacy Notice Applicants
A specific Privacy Notice applies to the data processed by blank in the context of an application procedure. This Privacy Notice can be found here.
Blanco is entitled to change this Privacy Notice from time to time, without any notice being required.